Good news! This has been a long process, but we will be opening June 6th, 2020 for limited in-office care with the following safety precautions. The health and safety of the community and staff is of paramount importance, so I'd appreciate your understanding as we implement these:
1) All services are by appointment only, no walk-ins accepted until further notice
2) One patient in the office at a time. Exam patients enter through back door, other appointments through the front door
3) Masks are required while in the office
4) All frames will be sanitized after customers try them on, in addition to equipment, furniture, surfaces, knobs, etc in between ALL patients.
5) Breath shields will be installed wherever possible on equipment, and the optical desk
6) The doctor will social distance during services wherever possible, and wear gloves when direct patient contact is necessary
7) Please sign up for the patient portal if you haven't already. New patients will be required, and there will be a quick intake form for all (acknowledging the safety precautions that are in place and attesting that you have no current or recent symptoms of COVID-19)
Dr Celia Futch, OD
Lovely to meet you! I'm an optometrist that specializes in functional medicine and genetic nutritional analysis. After practicing in medically-focused eye care offices post-graduation, I founded Enlighten in 2014 to be the premier eye wear boutique on the Belvedere-Tiburon peninsula, and made a personal goal to specialize in prevention of sight-threatening eye conditions using scientific evidence from nutrition and genetic research. My husband I live in Point Richmond, CA with our 2 year old daughter, Leena Rose. UC Berkeley Optometry alumna, volunteer medical trips to Costa Rica and Kenya.
Optometrist Enlighten Optometry