1) All services are by appointment only, no walk-ins accepted until further notice. If you are thinking of stopping by, call ahead of time at least to see if there is availability
2) One patient in the office at a time. Exam patients enter through back door, other appointments (glasses pickups or drop-offs) are doorside or curbside (stay outside and knock on the door and staff will come to you)
3) Masks are required at ALL TIMES while in the office, even when trying on glasses
4) All frames will be sanitized after customers try them on, in addition to equipment, furniture, surfaces, knobs, etc in between visitors.
5) Breath/sneeze shields are installed on equipment, and the optical desk
6) The doctor will social distance during services wherever possible, and wear gloves/sanitize hands when direct patient contact is necessary
7) Please sign up for the patient portal if you haven't already. New patients will be required to do intake online (contact the office if you have technical difficulties.
Dr Celia Futch, OD
Lovely to meet you! I'm an optometrist that specializes in functional medicine and ocular nutritional genomics. After practicing in medically-focused eye care offices post-graduation, I founded Enlighten in 2014 to be the premier eye wear boutique on the Belvedere-Tiburon peninsula, and made a personal goal to specialize in prevention of sight-threatening eye conditions using the latest scientific evidence from nutrition and genetic research. My husband I live in Point Richmond, CA with our daughter, Leena. UC Berkeley Optometry alumna, volunteer medical trips to Costa Rica and Kenya.
Optometrist Enlighten Optometry